Monday 14 May 2012

Testing Times/Landmarks 2012

Well, I finally managed to get the Triumph in for its annual MOT (safety inspection) this afternoon.

At the MOT Centre
It passed as I fully expected it to. Nevertheless, there is always that niggling fear, that small element of doubt at the back of your mind that something will go wrong and it will fail.

Shiny new chain & sprocket
It happens to me every time, no matter how much time and effort I have put into making sure everything is as it should be I always think that I might have overlooked something. I once got all the way to the test centre only to have an indicator bulb blow as I was pulling in to the car park.

View from inside my helmet
On the way back I managed to get the last photo I needed for the Landmarks Challenge I mentioned in an earlier post. Unfortunately, this was #17 Rain. So, with the others I took a while back, that's me finished. Having said that, I'll probably have another go and try and be a bit more adventurous. I'll have to see what I can come up with on the trip to France next week.



Also, I had to stop and take a picture of this groovy mobility scooter I saw on my way home. "Look out kids, Granpa’s on the loose again"

1 comment: