Thursday 9 July 2020

Headache


With the recent loosening of lockdown rules hereabouts I decided to get the Triumph road-legal at the beginning of the month, but due to one thing or another I hadn’t managed to actually get out on it until this afternoon. 

Saddling up for the first time since March of this year, I took a leisurely run around the back roads, going nowhere in particular, and putting on about a hundred miles or so.


However, it seems that it’s not just clothes that have “shrunk” during the last few months in lockdown. 

After a while I found that my helmet had begun to feel a little too tight across the forehead and, by the time I got home I had a headache coming on.

Not to worry, it just seems like I might be needing a haircut before I head back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment