Wednesday 12 March 2014

More Electrickery


Time for a new battery for the Triumph Tiger. I have no idea how old the one in there was, but there has been an increasing hesitancy when turning over recently so I decided to ditch it and get something new.



As I was quite happy with the performance of the new Motobatt I fitted to the Skorpion a while back I decided to buy one for the Tiger too.

Ordered it from eBay on Monday and the parcel arrived yesterday, Tuesday. Not too shabby. I dragged the bike out after work tonight and fitted it in about five minutes.

One of the nicer touches with a Motobatt is that you get a small packet in the box along with the battery and this contains two terminals and a handful of bolts to fit them.You can then choose which side to fit your terminals.The terminals are also multi-sided so that you can play around with the fit of these as well.

Once installed it turned over first time straight out of the box. Who could want for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment