Monday 6 August 2012

Irish Trip 2012

Some photos from my recent trip to Ballacolla in Ireland for the Irish MZ Rally.

waiting at Cairnryan Port
Cool Harley chop on its way to a HOG Rally in Coleraine
It's not only MZs - BMW and Royal Enfield in foreground
MZs old and new
two MZ TS250s
MZ Saxon Country 500
Jawa California 350
the courtyard of the farm hostel at Ballacolla
Not going to stop here, it doesn't sound safe!
Harleys with trailers queueing at Port of Larne on the way home
Altogether, a good weekend away with a great bunch of folk despite the weather, it having rained pretty much all the way home again. Oh, when will we ever get some dry riding weather?

2 comments:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled оver here from a different web addreѕs and thought Ӏ migҺt as
    well cheϲk things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page yet agɑin.

    Visit my blog: Chevrolet impala ss 1996

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, and thanks for the kind words.

      Delete