Wednesday 2 November 2011

Mighty Mouse

This is a new one to me, although I freely admit to not being too familiar with Harley-Davidsons in general as the big V-twins don't do anything for me, I'm afraid. This, on the other hand...

 
This is the Rapido, a lightweight 125cc two-stroke motorcycle built by Italian firm Aermacchi in the mid-1970s and badged as a H-D.

Harley-Davidson purchased full control of Aermacchi's motorcycle production in Verese, Italy and continued making two-stroke motorcycles there until about 1978 when they sold the facility to Cagiva.



Yup! Definitely a two-stroke.

3 comments:

  1. No, I don't know what it's supposed to mean either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No clue from here either. Of course some ads no matter where they're from are beyond trying to figure out.

    ReplyDelete